[youtube]KZvE7dQ-C5o[/youtube]
hey abzu
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
hey abzu
did you pick up the new aesop rock today? I did
[youtube]KZvE7dQ-C5o[/youtube]
[youtube]KZvE7dQ-C5o[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey abzu
zzz top 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: hey abzu
But soon I will khave it the Skelethon
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey abzu
$7.99 at best buy. you cant beat that
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey abzu
New aesop rock 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey abzu
yep sir. it's good wood.
snare it!
snare it!