what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
you want me to pick just one
::::::::::::::
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
[quote name="jorsh"]you want me to pick just one
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
oh god this is impossible
sup eric
sup eric
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
hola, good to see you again dudley duder 

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
[quote name="cire"]VDOP
[/in b4 ryan][/quote]
hey eric
actually vdop ranks as one of my least fav panteras
my pick is going to

[/in b4 ryan][/quote]
hey eric
actually vdop ranks as one of my least fav panteras
my pick is going to

- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
that too
gloryhole era were the best goddamn time for music and life so more than one answer should be allowed
gloryhole era were the best goddamn time for music and life so more than one answer should be allowed
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
i'm all for picking favorites and lists but the gloryhole era were too full of win to pick just one.
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
[quote name="jorsh"]i'm all for picking favorites and lists but the gloryhole era were too full of win to pick just one.[/quote]
for serious. it was difficult enough for me to pick one Pantera album from the gloryhole era , let alone a whole bunch of other awesomeness I overlooked.
for serious. it was difficult enough for me to pick one Pantera album from the gloryhole era , let alone a whole bunch of other awesomeness I overlooked.

- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
Covenant is probably my most listened to gloryhole era release. I think I was most captivated by Atheist's Unquestionable Presence even though its replay value isn't anything to brag about. Demigod's debut must be up there too, along with Aenima by Tool.

- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
[quote name="Ninny"]
[/quote]
I agree. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
[/quote]I agree. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
Picking one is impossible. The first that came to mind was

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: what do you reckon is your favorite album of the gloryhole era
Well there's
, there's
and there's
...and so many more and all of these just randomly popped in ein mind but I still can't pick. 
I can't choose just, let alone five, or ten...

, there's
...and so many more and all of these just randomly popped in ein mind but I still can't pick. I can't choose just, let alone five, or ten...