Watain - Sworn to the Dark

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Watain - Sworn to the Dark

Post by Mesarthim »

I haven't listened to this album in a couple of years and god damn I forgot how good it was.



every song on the album is just killer.



[youtube]2hUc1_hOwSs[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: Watain - Sworn to the Dark

Post by cire »

agreed :grimsanta:
Image
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: Watain - Sworn to the Dark

Post by Mutilator »

Meh :zzz:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Watain - Sworn to the Dark

Post by Mesarthim »

there's always one. :necro:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply