lets talk fu manchu

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

lets talk fu manchu

Post by rhino »

[youtube]CnlbobVBK-o[/youtube]



the action is go is great but there is so much more fu manchu i havent heard, going back and checking out the others. so far daedevil has been rocking hard for I :xx:



what you say :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by droidspawn »

I got into them because evil eye was on thps 2. check out king of the road and california crossing next :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by rhino »

yeah i downloaded king of the road last night. gonna make a big amazon haul and order a shit ton of this band :tvrky:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by droidspawn »

picked up dark roots of earth today :cool:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by cire »

[youtube]h7DKurc35qI[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

all the albums are :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by rhino »

[quote name="cire"][youtube]h7DKurc35qI[/youtube][/quote]





hell yeah
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by neckred »

[quote name="Nick"]all the albums are :xx:[/quote]





this.





start with No one Rides for Free and work your way through!



be consumed by the crushing heaviness and good big muff groove
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: lets talk fu manchu

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Z1Najo_8Tvc[/youtube]





:cool:
Post Reply