stormicus

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

stormicus

Post by droidspawn »

still ruling the roost at 62 :tvrky:



[youtube]8b6gGc883dM[/youtube]

[youtube]zcbksRsGAsE[/youtube]



listening to him really puts me in a weird place I can't really explain. I feel transported by the music, sounds and his voice about 40-50 years. I dunno, but I enjoy it infinitely.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: stormicus

Post by jawn galliano »

i saw both of these actually, i especially dug the the official city of the chicago cubs performance (the little interview he did with letterman was pretty sweet as well). i'm hoping he goes on tour for bad as me, i've never seen him before and i get the feeling he puts on a fucking awesome show.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: stormicus

Post by droidspawn »

oh you know he does. I actually liked the raised performance more. It's neat that his son is his drummer. He gets auto cool points for not being a young twit like most these days and digging, understanding, and respecting what and who his father is. It's refreshing really.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: stormicus

Post by agony bagony »

you guys should kiss
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: stormicus

Post by jawn galliano »

i ain't kissin on no dudes :shake:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: stormicus

Post by agony bagony »

Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: stormicus

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Dudley"]i ain't kissin on no dudes :shake:[/quote]
Post Reply