new katatonia songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

new katatonia songs

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]E7ynfy9Kq-0[/youtube]

[youtube]Zy1YbT-eAnI[/youtube]



I like this more than the last one already :xx:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: new katatonia songs

Post by cire »

forgot how good this band is. i will definitely check out the new album
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new katatonia songs

Post by rhino »

hmm. good songs but this band has been a bit too samey with their latest releases. discourages ones and last fair deal gone down are some of my favorite dark rock albums of all time though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new katatonia songs

Post by droidspawn »

you'll come around :santa:
Post Reply