triptykon

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

triptykon

Post by rhino »

[youtube]lAsu2wHAO4o[/youtube]





:xx: :xx: :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: triptykon

Post by droidspawn »

love this album. I will grab it for the car tomorrow :bang:



[youtube]mzaI6jQM0wE[/youtube]



quality
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: triptykon

Post by cire »

:xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::



i dunno which i like better, this album or monotheist. both are fucking excellent imo
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: triptykon

Post by droidspawn »

i can't choose either
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: triptykon

Post by rhino »

i think monotheist is a tad bit better, but both are full on win
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: triptykon

Post by droidspawn »

I'd go with monotheist too i think after some pondering.
Post Reply