hey ryan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

carving out the eyes of god or blood for the master? :alien:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: hey ryan

Post by cire »

i'll just pretend this thread was made for me. blood for the master by at least a couple of light years. also, seeing them tomorrow :xx:::::::::::::::::::
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

hmm I prefer carving but blood is still a ripper. enjoy the show :santa:



on a side note, skeletonwitch played here last thursday and i found out friday morning :frown:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

carving, it has more groove :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
Post Reply