krisiun - conquerors of armagedon appreciations

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

krisiun - conquerors of armagedon appreciations

Post by vega »

[youtube]63NXn5kwYww[/youtube]



[youtube]sVEkvhO3S7s[/youtube]



:grimxx:



:santa:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: krisiun - conquerors of armagedon appreciations

Post by droidspawn »

their best album :santa:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: krisiun - conquerors of armagedon appreciations

Post by shadowalk »

second best for the i but yes highly appreciated :xx: :bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: krisiun - conquerors of armagedon appreciations

Post by droidspawn »

it was my first krisiun album followed by works of carnage and ageless venomous. I have bothered to check out the last few releases though.
Post Reply