Let this be a sermon

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Let this be a sermon

Post by neckred »

I mean everything I've said

Baby, I'm determined

And I'd rather see you dead



You better run for your life if you can, little sexy leopard elevator

Hide your head in the sand little sexy leopard elevator

Catch you with another man

That's the end little sexy leopard elevator



:xx:::::::::::
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Let this be a sermon

Post by rhino »

sexy leopard elevator
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Let this be a sermon

Post by neckred »

a little one
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply