Subserviency - Lykathea Aflame/Appalling Spawn worship.
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7809
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Subserviency - Lykathea Aflame/Appalling Spawn worship.
Pretty rad new act from out of nowhere. Kind of Lykathea and Afterbirth vibes.
- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16430
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7809
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Subserviency - Lykathea Aflame/Appalling Spawn worship.
Yeah this is fucking great, best new band debut in 10+ years I think, bought the EP. I think they will be huge.
Blood Incantation would sound like this if they decided to go fruital instead of ambient.
Arkansas FOX News is reporting on them of all things. I guess it's big news for the area.
Blood Incantation would sound like this if they decided to go fruital instead of ambient.
Arkansas FOX News is reporting on them of all things. I guess it's big news for the area.
- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16430
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
Re: Subserviency - Lykathea Aflame/Appalling Spawn worship.
and the video clip is an amusing homage, they won't keep that up
more metal