Post anything related to this man here!
Besides Deathspell Omega, what else have you found him doing vocals for?
Stabat Mater:
[youtube]Pg1Vcse6a1A[/youtube]
Clandestine Blaze - Frozen Angel
[youtube]FPD2CvbSJQM[/youtube]
Mikko Aspa
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: Mikko Aspa
the stabat mater title track fucking RAPES. amazing song.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Mikko Aspa
[quote name="Void"]Post anything related to this man here!
Besides Deathspell Omega, what else have you found him doing vocals for?
Stabat Mater:
[youtube]Pg1Vcse6a1A[/youtube][/quote]
anyone have it?
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=243721
Besides Deathspell Omega, what else have you found him doing vocals for?
Stabat Mater:
[youtube]Pg1Vcse6a1A[/youtube][/quote]
anyone have it?
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=243721
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Mikko Aspa
I don't, but I could get my hands on it... also on Crushing the Holy Trinity (DSO/Stabat Mater split). I'd really like to have that one among my DSO collection.