wolves in the throne room

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: wolves in the throne room

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]Elitists hate WiTTR because they're trendy, and copy Burzum. I like Two Hunters. Their new album is horrible.



Edit: Macs are trendy. They're also PC's for retards.[/quote]



lol how is new album horrible? explain.[/quote]

I didn't know they released a new album after Malevolent Grain. Still have to give that one a better listen, then listen to the new one.[/quote]



personally I didn't like malevolent grain that much, was more of the same. black cascade is a lot better, definitely more black metal tinged than post-rock tinged if you know what I mean.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: wolves in the throne room

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]Elitists hate WiTTR because they're trendy, and copy Burzum. I like Two Hunters. Their new album is horrible.



Edit: Macs are trendy. They're also PC's for retards.[/quote]



lol how is new album horrible? explain.[/quote]

I didn't know they released a new album after Malevolent Grain. Still have to give that one a better listen, then listen to the new one.[/quote]



personally I didn't like malevolent grain that much, was more of the same. black cascade is a lot better, definitely more black metal tinged than post-rock tinged if you know what I mean.[/quote]

This, except I didnt mind Malevolent Grain so much. It just doesnt hold up to the rest, though.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
claudeofemptiness
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
Location: PDX

Re: wolves in the throne room

Post by claudeofemptiness »

i know these guys.



i like the first demo, when nick was playing guitar. it was more thrashy, not as "atmospheric".



the real travesty of wolves in the throne room is how they treat people, not the fact that they make shitty records. you don't have to listen to them or buy them.



nathan has always been careerist. that doesn't bother me. the fact that they are part of the group of liberal pc eco feminists that ruined 90's hardcore does, as does the fact that they have seemingly forgotten where they came from.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: wolves in the throne room

Post by Mesarthim »

holy necro post.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: wolves in the throne room

Post by Verbal »

yea if youre gonna necro at least have the courtesy to say something brief, irrelevant, and sort of funny
Post Reply