This is incredible, I knew this band was a 2-piece but I assumed they had live members. My respect for this band has doubled.
Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011
[youtube]ertzLDEVLQE[/youtube]
This is incredible, I knew this band was a 2-piece but I assumed they had live members. My respect for this band has doubled.
This is incredible, I knew this band was a 2-piece but I assumed they had live members. My respect for this band has doubled.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011
never listened to them before but I like what i've just heard. post some of their stuff in the fs 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Inquisition live @ Throne Fest 2011
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]never listened to them before but I like what i've just heard. post some of their stuff in the fs
[/quote]
this, although i've heard some songs before. dont know why i havent checked them out more
this song here is killer
[youtube]fV3Hc0W38vg[/youtube]
this, although i've heard some songs before. dont know why i havent checked them out more
this song here is killer
[youtube]fV3Hc0W38vg[/youtube]

