WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album

Post by Mesarthim »

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album - May 10, 2011





Black metal cultivators WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM are currently fully immersed in the process of harvesting their next full-length album. The we-yet-untitled CD will be the third WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM full-length for Southern Lord Recordings. Aaron and Nathan Weaver, the founding and only full-time members of the band, will collaborate once again with producer/mystic Randall Dunn (EARTH, SUNN O))), BORIS) who produced WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM's mammoth "Two Hunters" and "Black Cascade" albums.



Commented Aaron Weaver: "I got into a daily rhythm of greeting the weak winter sun in the morning, working outside in the rain until midday, then retiring to our studio to work on the music late into the night. I did this nearly every day for two months. Quite a monastic lifestyle, actually. I didn't see many people. We were totally lost inside the record. Once the record was conceived from beginning to end, we met with Randall and started to slowly build the tracks at his studio in Seattle.



"I think that this album will be the best thing that WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM has created. We've never been able to devote this much time to writing and recording. It feels like this will be the culmination of everything we've done up to this point."



In addition to the Weaver brothers, the album will also feature a vocal appearance by Jessika Kenny, who contributed so much to the transcendent tone of the band's massive "Two Hunters" album.



For more information, visit <!-- w -->www.wittr.com<!-- w -->
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album

Post by agony bagony »

do not care for the music created by this band
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:interessant:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Black metal cultivators WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM are currently fully immersed in the process of harvesting their next full-length album.[/quote]oh jesus fucking christ
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM Working On New Album

Post by Mesarthim »

I don't write the articles sir. blame Boris.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply