Sperm Brothers

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Uros
Member
Posts: 459
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 04:34
Location: away from IDI
Contact:

Sperm Brothers

Post by Uros »

Who Wants To Be AMON AMARTH's 'Sperm Brother'



With Amon Amoarth's fantastic new album 'Surtur Rising' and recent headlining trek across the states, one would expect to find a lot of new merchandise from the band. I am not sure which segment of the fanbase the band's new t-shirt targets, but it is a complete and utter fail. What was supposed to read 'Sword Brother' instead looks like 'Sperm Brother.'



Image



Not only did they fail with the way the shirt looks, but they also failed with the runes. For those that don't know, runes are a Germanic alphabet that was used in many European alphabets. On the shirt, they used the Common Germanic Runic Scripts. There is one problem though, the rune character for 'e' that looks like a 'W' in brother was printed upside down. I am also curious as to why they used the Common Germanic Runes instead of the Nordic Runes that were used in Sweden.





:lol:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Sperm Brothers

Post by Abzu »

:lol: I am familiar with the runes and noticed that incorrect 'e', but only after laughing my fat ass off at the Sperm Brother similarity haha
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Sperm Brothers

Post by Haunty »

:lol:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Sperm Brothers

Post by Mesarthim »

shit man. that's a collectors item right there.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Sperm Brothers

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'd wear it. I'm an Amon Amarth fanboy. :thingy:
Post Reply