WE... WILL
- ThrashedDeatH
- Neophyte
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 12:55
WE... WILL
[youtube]pY_rWQg9oYE[/youtube]
This is what the studio recording should have sounded like.
This is what the studio recording should have sounded like.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- ThrashedDeatH
- Neophyte
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 12:55
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- ThrashedDeatH
- Neophyte
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 12:55
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: WE... WILL
I'm saying i like the fruital sound of entangled. Although Alters is still my fave MA


- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: WE... WILL
I like me Entangled in chaos
but I don't know why they didn't put Fall from Grace inside
but I don't know why they didn't put Fall from Grace inside

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ThrashedDeatH
- Neophyte
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 12:55
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: WE... WILL
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I like me Entangled in chaos
but I don't know why they didn't put Fall from Grace inside
[/quote]
Awesome song and vincent is SO fucking badass in that one.
but I don't know why they didn't put Fall from Grace inside
Awesome song and vincent is SO fucking badass in that one.
