krater
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: krater
<!-- m -->http://www.mediafire.com/?vjr2gihduiujdmv<!-- m -->
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: krater
This sounds like the first riff to I am the Black Wizards.
It's pretty nifty though, buddy sir pal hard-on bearer fella brother.
It's pretty nifty though, buddy sir pal hard-on bearer fella brother.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: krater
I thought this thread was a typo at first. 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: krater
check this stuff out lummo you will dig it 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: krater
about half way through, i'm digging it thus far. 

