none of the other fu manchu albums touch my happy place

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

none of the other fu manchu albums touch my happy place

Post by agony bagony »

the way the action is go does



what have you guys got
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: none of the other fu manchu albums touch my happy place

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i like them all :santa:. but you're right nothing quite has the appeal that action does.



[youtube]2qnsiA-eKRo[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: none of the other fu manchu albums touch my happy place

Post by agony bagony »

i do dig king of the road. and i havent heard any of the stuff before AiG :oops: so maybe there's more to that
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: none of the other fu manchu albums touch my happy place

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

no one rides for free and in search of are damn good albums
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: none of the other fu manchu albums touch my happy place

Post by agony bagony »

ill get them eventually
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply