hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
I need to listen to this again. Ive had a lot of other stuff to check out so this has been on the back burner.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
what have you been jamming?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
Jesu -st/silver/ascension
bloodiest - descent
Buzzoven - Sore
Zoroaster - Matador
Artimus Pyledriver
Nola
Saint Vitus - Born too late
Weedeater - God luck and good speed
Hail hornet
Witch Mountain - South of Salem
Om - all
Etc
Summer time sludge/stoner mood ftw
What you been rocking ryan?
bloodiest - descent
Buzzoven - Sore
Zoroaster - Matador
Artimus Pyledriver
Nola
Saint Vitus - Born too late
Weedeater - God luck and good speed
Hail hornet
Witch Mountain - South of Salem
Om - all
Etc
Summer time sludge/stoner mood ftw
What you been rocking ryan?
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
if the south were to rise again i am 91.8% sure dixie fight song would be the national anthem
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
What you been rocking ryan?[/quote]
darkthrone
down
crowbar
eyehategod
red fang
zoroaster
baroness
kylesa
karma to burn
cavalera conspiracy
soulfly
danzig
What you been rocking ryan?[/quote]
darkthrone
down
crowbar
eyehategod
red fang
zoroaster
baroness
kylesa
karma to burn
cavalera conspiracy
soulfly
danzig
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
kirk said down are done writing chapter 1 of the new tunes, whatever the fuck that means. I hope they arent doing multiple eps 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
more wasted time instead of new eyethategod 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
yeah i guess they are doing 4 ep's. which is gay
i want a new eyehategod more than any band right now
i want a new eyehategod more than any band right now
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
same. I really want new soilent too though.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
[youtube]QLVfPJoxf10[/youtube]
my headstone was kicked over, way before i died

my headstone was kicked over, way before i died
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
[quote name="Neil Fallon's Beard"]same. I really want new soilent too though.[/quote]
and if buzzoven record a new one it wont be till 2012
and if buzzoven record a new one it wont be till 2012
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Neil Fallon's Beard"]same. I really want new soilent too though.[/quote]
and if buzzoven record a new one it wont be till 2012
[/quote]
the world needs more misanthropic sluge
[quote name="Neil Fallon's Beard"]same. I really want new soilent too though.[/quote]
and if buzzoven record a new one it wont be till 2012
the world needs more misanthropic sluge
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
it actually makes sense though as buzzoven are touring this summer. weedeater need to get out to do a bit of touring in support of the new album too. so mid 2012 at the absolute earliest is my prediction
.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
the new weedeater was disappointing. Aside from the title track and like one or two others I forget.
I wouldn't mind another hail hornet.
I wouldn't mind another hail hornet.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
another beaten back to pure album sounds like a better idea 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
[youtube]uhvBQXlwOMQ[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
buzzoven are awesome sir, you be quiet!
[youtube]GSQ7blbcjh4[/youtube]
[youtube]3lN1NGK2wUg[/youtube]
[youtube]GSQ7blbcjh4[/youtube]
[youtube]3lN1NGK2wUg[/youtube]