story of anvil

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

story of anvil

Post by rhino »

this movie is a good watch, even if you're not much of a fan, like myself :santa:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: story of anvil

Post by vO)))id »

i still need to watch this movie
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: story of anvil

Post by rhino »

watch it on netflix
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: story of anvil

Post by Meat Engine »

I saw it on said yesterday. I enjoy a good documentary. Perhaps I will throw it in the instant queue.
Post Reply