what band is worse

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

what band is worse

Post by rhino »

i'm going with audioslave :santa:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: what band is worse

Post by Meat Engine »

You forgot Audioslave.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: what band is worse

Post by Anjel »

All of the above. :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: what band is worse

Post by Abzu »

I was first going to choose Audioslave, but then I thought about it. I measured it up, weighed the pros and cons, really compared and contrasted the shit out of the options, processed all of this and decided that the best route was to instead vote Audioslave.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: what band is worse

Post by ^_____________^ »

:redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: what band is worse

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name=";,,;"]I was first going to choose Audioslave, but then I thought about it. I measured it up, weighed the pros and cons, really compared and contrasted the shit out of the options, processed all of this and decided that the best route was to instead vote Audioslave.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: what band is worse

Post by agony bagony »

straight up audioslave for me1
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: what band is worse

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Anjel"]All of the above. :santa:[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: what band is worse

Post by agony bagony »

:me1:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: what band is worse

Post by Hallucinating dead »

I dont know any of the band stated above. :homework:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Desoppus
Member
Posts: 199
Joined: 27 Jun 2010, 13:46

Re: what band is worse

Post by Desoppus »

Porcupine Tree.
Post Reply