New End of Level Boss
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
New End of Level Boss
I just got an email from HMV.com saying the new End of Level Boss cd is on its way to mein mailbox 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
lets hope you don't demand a refund

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New End of Level Boss
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
nice...



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New End of Level Boss
What the hell is math-rock?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
you think I know?!

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New End of Level Boss
Wait a minute.....I KNOW WHAT MATH-ROCK IS!
[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]
Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?
[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]
Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New End of Level Boss
I asked that question of a fellating lover several years ago when he began talking about math rock and mathcore bands. Turns out it's what the kids are calling Technical Rock/Metal these days.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
[quote name="Devy"]Wait a minute.....I KNOW WHAT MATH-ROCK IS!
[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]
Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?[/quote]
I would love more than anything to play in a stone groove jazz funk 70's motherfunkin' gen - u - wine outfit like this. fuck metal, I was born for disco
[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]
Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?[/quote]
I would love more than anything to play in a stone groove jazz funk 70's motherfunkin' gen - u - wine outfit like this. fuck metal, I was born for disco

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New End of Level Boss
I see you have a show coming up at The Unicorn soon. Perhaps I'll attend 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
[quote name="Devy"]I see you have a show coming up at The Unicorn soon. Perhaps I'll attend
[/quote]
perhaps? PERHAPS!!!!!!!?????!!!
perhaps? PERHAPS!!!!!!!?????!!!

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New End of Level Boss
I've just seen how much it is to get in. Assuming I can work out how to get to the venue in time, consider me there 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
I can sell you an advance ticket for £99.50 to avoid dissapointment

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New End of Level Boss
I'll buy five in case I lose four of them!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
wise move young ninja

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New End of Level Boss
I demand US shows! 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
[quote name=";,,;"]I demand US shows!
[/quote]
me too!!!
me too!!!

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
an videyoh
[youtube]f9nRjRDsaMM[/youtube]
[youtube]f9nRjRDsaMM[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: New End of Level Boss
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: New End of Level Boss
Endorsed 

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]