To me it's like fucking ZOS KIA CULTUS No. 2 with Tucker on vocals
NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
I got this album reccently and I just love it! The songs, the vocals and everything! How do you guys like it? Not read so many posts here about it.
To me it's like fucking ZOS KIA CULTUS No. 2 with Tucker on vocals
To me it's like fucking ZOS KIA CULTUS No. 2 with Tucker on vocals
- darkreignofset
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 08:58
- Contact:
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Of this flesh is my favorite 
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
[youtube]RlKmQV9TJhw[/youtube]
I bump this thread with my fav song on the album. It absolutely wipes the floor with the IDI.
If I was Trey and listened to this In The Flesh album... I would curl up in a ball and shamefully shiver away in some corner.
I bump this thread with my fav song on the album. It absolutely wipes the floor with the IDI.
If I was Trey and listened to this In The Flesh album... I would curl up in a ball and shamefully shiver away in some corner.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
This really is what the new Morbid Angel should have sounded like.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
This album is pretty rocking. Tucker's vocals are fucking awesome on it and it's cool hearing him on something again 
also,
at the wookie's statement
also,
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
this record is awesome and proves that blasphemer didn't have to leave mayhem, he still has plenty left in the tank in this genre of metal \m/
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
I really like the album, despite of Tucker's vocals being a bit too low in the mix. The songs are great but for some reason the album doesn't really stick with me... for me it's an album that I'll put on every now and then and think it's cool but then lay it aside for some months.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
i agree
it's a great jam but the songs didn't stick with me
it's a great jam but the songs didn't stick with me
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
