was static x - machine any good
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
was static x - machine any good
i didnt really pay attention to it
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: was static x - machine any good
I quite liked it at the time 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: was static x - machine any good
[youtube]WXtvnLfYTzg[/youtube]
[youtube]BqPCxh28bms[/youtube]
[youtube]x8GKZSH5c_w[/youtube]
[youtube]BqPCxh28bms[/youtube]
[youtube]x8GKZSH5c_w[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: was static x - machine any good
it was ok. wisconsin death trip sounded like a bunch of goofy bastards but machine sounded like some formerly goofy bastards who wanted to up the ante with HEAVINESS for the second album
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: was static x - machine any good
*that said though i no longer own this album and havent for years i find songs from it getting stuck in my head every now and again
this is not
this is not
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: was static x - machine any good
get to the gone live is a heavy mother