[youtube]N_GPxe91hWE[/youtube]
[youtube]1t18suYTiGA[/youtube]
this song always gives me chills
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
this song always gives me chills
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: this song always gives me chills
Yes the first two Jar Of Flies tunes are most 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: this song always gives me chills
the unplugged dvd version of nutshell is so fucking
I can barely stand it.
I think i'll go shove it in the dvd player
I think i'll go shove it in the dvd player
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: this song always gives me chills
i cant listen to that song or the unplugged album at all because its so outplayed for me. it was one of the only good cds in the jukebox at bar i went to for years
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: this song always gives me chills
wow .. fav band here, everything they released is superb
facelift being my fav.
[youtube]x3wF0mZEuBY[/youtube]
facelift being my fav.
[youtube]x3wF0mZEuBY[/youtube]