MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Beginning tomorrow, June 28, fans can go to this location to download a rare and previously unreleased MASTODON song from the "Crack The Skye" sessions, titled "Deathbound", as part of the ten-week 2011 "Adult Swim Singles Program." The same destination will also offer an amazing exclusive video for the song. This is the only place to see and hear this MASTODON rarity.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
The only place till the 28th
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
[youtube]iLbSRrlOsRA[/youtube]
Song isn't very memorable but it's not bad. I can see why they left it off cts. Would have totally ruined the flow of the album.
video is
Song isn't very memorable but it's not bad. I can see why they left it off cts. Would have totally ruined the flow of the album.
video is
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
this song sounds like it could of been from the blood mountain sessions
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
rhino has it. it does not fit the cts vibe
sounds like it might fit the new one though
sounds like it might fit the new one though
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
I still haven't listened to Mastodon 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
I just have too much music to listen to
But I've promised myself I'll listen to Crack the Skye someday. I've only listened to Leviathan and I loved it.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
[quote name="Tea"]I still haven't listened to Mastodon
[/quote]
[quote name="Tea"]I just have too much music to listen to
But I've promised myself I'll listen to Crack the Skye someday. I've only listened to Leviathan and I loved it.[/quote]
Guh?
[quote name="Tea"]I just have too much music to listen to
Guh?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
By "I still haven't listened to Mastodon" I meant I haven't extensively listened to and endured the process of becoming a Mastodon fanboy 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
