christ illusion

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

christ illusion

Post by rhino »

been a while, but its pretty cool to listen to this again. i might even like it better now





[youtube]U6jLezmrDac[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: christ illusion

Post by droidspawn »

I haven't listened since the release but I doubt I'll feel different about it.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: christ illusion

Post by Anjel »

I always liked this record.

:bang:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: christ illusion

Post by agony bagony »

i have never listened to this album
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: christ illusion

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: christ illusion

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: christ illusion

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: christ illusion

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: christ illusion

Post by Verbal »

and have no intentions of doing so
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: christ illusion

Post by deckard »

production sucks, album sucks
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: christ illusion

Post by Ninny »

All their songs sound the same since Diabolus :homework:
Post Reply