I wonder what song they played after this

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

I wonder what song they played after this

Post by rhino »

[youtube]dXeEJFC_SK4[/youtube]





:lol:
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Post by Drum Solo »

Dave Grohl :oldryan:



That hard-on bearer has always struck me as kind of a tool, especially after watching that recent Lemmy documentary.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Post by PrismAndGate »

[youtube]fhdCslFcKFU[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Post by Abzu »

He is addicted to my beverage. (seriously, that chili cheese fries should come back.)
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Post by supa tuna »

i thought he was going to kick someone unconscious.
Image

Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:oldryan: :grohlryan:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply