all my life i've felt discarded

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

all my life i've felt discarded

Post by rhino »

never feeling a part of it :xx:



[youtube]jFYu61nFlzc[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by Hugo. »

First time i saw them was on the 'cant take me apart' tour.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by rhino »

ha, did they really name a tour that :lol:
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by supa tuna »

i wanted to see them so bad for such a long time and when i finally did it was when dino wasn't in the band :tear:



i got to meet him when i opened for divine heresy though :fonz:
Image

Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]ha, did they really name a tour that :lol:[/quote]



Yessir :santa:
Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

Fuck. This. Band. :judge:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You voted for iron maiden over Judas priest. No one values your opinion :judge:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by droidspawn »

I want some new ff
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Get some!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by droidspawn »

*knocks on burtons door*



*asks*



"NO NEW FF FOR YOU! COME BACK ONE YEAR!"



:eyes:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I was unaware he's an asian
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by droidspawn »

you didnt get it :frown:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: all my life i've felt discarded

Post by Haunty »

soup>>>>fear factory
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply