Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 20 Jul 2011, 11:18
[youtube]jHoVWQjPPRI[/youtube]
[youtube]ZjZhwCM88pA[/youtube]
early cob
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 20 Jul 2011, 11:29
I will pass on this band 15 times out of 10
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 20 Jul 2011, 11:32
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Post
by Mr. P » 20 Jul 2011, 12:39
The first three albums were really good and I was heavily into the band at the time. Then came few, well, not so good records and their last one is brilliant.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 20 Jul 2011, 12:40
I find more
on this band nowadays as opposed to back when I used to think they're
Nonetheless, some of their old stuff still gets a listen from the I once in a while.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 20 Jul 2011, 15:45
[quote name="Nick"]I will pass on this band 15 times out of 10[/quote]
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919 Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place
Post
by Hallucinating dead » 20 Jul 2011, 17:22
[youtube]1GP_-kXfjfM[/youtube]
[youtube]nbr89uDTr9Y[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 21 Jul 2011, 07:15
I don't see why so many people trash children of bodom. They incorporate power/folk/melodic death/neo-classical elements quite well and have a unique sound. Yeah they're poppy and melodic and catchy but they come up with some decent riffs and are much better than most of the stuff ryan posts
(and I'm referring to the first 3 albums mainly).
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 21 Jul 2011, 07:32
i can deal with poppy and melodic but something about this band annoys me...the power metallish side with the keyboards i suppose
also, suck a dick sysysyd or whatever your gay name is
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 21 Jul 2011, 07:58
it's syysysyd
and lighten up
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 21 Jul 2011, 08:02
thats nice dear
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 21 Jul 2011, 08:08
hey ryan post in my devin thread pretty please
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 21 Jul 2011, 08:50
[quote name="Syysysyd"]it's syysysyd
and lighten up
[/quote]
:wormlore:
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 21 Jul 2011, 09:36
nick nose :tvrkey:
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 21 Jul 2011, 16:13
[quote name="only pieces remain"]hey ryan post in my devin thread pretty please[/quote]
I already did look again