the evil that men do appreciatioms

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by vega »

[youtube]qQUvNVWL6uo[/youtube]



:waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by jawn galliano »

this is a fancy little tune, it is
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

overrated imo :redneck:



this are the maiden I like me:



[youtube]rwY3Ftfdy6M[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Haunty »

You're on the right track, but here's the Iron Maiden that I like:



[youtube]eRpvDSSuRL0[/youtube]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by rhino »

the evil that men do is probably my favorite maiden song
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

Iron Maiden :xx:

Iron Maiden :bang:

Iron Maiden :jizz:

Iron Maiden :thingy:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]Iron Maiden :xx:

Iron Maiden :bang:

Iron Maiden :jizz:

Iron Maiden :thingy:[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I HATE iron maiden
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by droidspawn »

you didn't tell us stormy was coming over :huh:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by jawn galliano »

hey now, i love me some iron maiden!



plus i ain't got the gas to take a casual stroll down to the anus
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

And a lack of brew funds
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by droidspawn »

the anus :huh:



*is not in the know*
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by jawn galliano »

why, merlin's anus of course!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:fonz:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'm fairly certain its just me and you buddy
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:cool:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Besides altar's cover of the trooper
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct sir!



[youtube]1oDKnrI_QOs[/youtube]



Fucking altar :xx::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by scarica »

Maiden!!! :xx:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="scarica"]Maiden!!! :xx:[/quote]
:xx:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by vega »

[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="scarica"]Maiden!!! :xx:[/quote][/quote]



:santa:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Nick"]I'm fairly certain its just me and you buddy[/quote]



Me too.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:gay:::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Nick"]I HATE iron maiden[/quote]



thank you. sometimes i feel like im the only one.[/quote]





I don't hate them but I am not a big fan to be sincere. :santa: , so we are 3.



Judas Priest >>>>>> maiden
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by scarica »

You nuns made me weep. :(
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="scarica"]You nuns made me weep. :([/quote]



Good. Stop loving poop music :waa::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by vega »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Nick"]I HATE iron maiden[/quote]



thank you. sometimes i feel like im the only one.[/quote]





I don't hate them but I am not a big fan to be sincere. :santa: , so we are 3.



Judas Priest >>>>>> maiden[/quote]



:shake:

but i will like more songs og iron maiden hthan judas priest :santa:
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Nick"]Correct sir!



[youtube]1oDKnrI_QOs[/youtube]



Fucking altar :xx::::::[/quote]

:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by scarica »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="scarica"]You nuns made me weep. :([/quote]



Good. Stop loving poop music :waa::::::[/quote]



:evil:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the evil that men do appreciatioms

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Go jam some altar or your face is gonna get stuck like that
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply