EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Mesarthim »

Image
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I would love to see exhumed again but that is a terrible tour
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Mesarthim »

I fail to see how. the only band i'm not crazy about is Havok and that's only because I don't know much about them.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by PrismAndGate »

Havok are great. Would love to see this tour, but I highly doubt I'll be able to.



[youtube]MwUwUvJ0fl4[/youtube]



[youtube]oKqMkJv6Dz0[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I fail to see how. the only band i'm not crazy about is Havok and that's only because I don't know much about them.[/quote]



I've had to sit through goatwhore a few times already and I fucking hate cephalic carnage.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Mesarthim »

there is no sitting during goatwhore .:shake:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I usually go outside after the first few songs :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Mesarthim »

:frown:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Don't blame me for them not being good :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Mesarthim »

goatwhore are awesome and you know it :evil:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It's shit and delaying a new soilent green :waa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]delaying a new soilent green :waa:[/quote]
Post Reply