PrismAndGate
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
PrismAndGate
Your signature.

- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: PrismAndGate
[quote name="only pieces remain"]Chapters of Repugnance >[/quote]
I really can't decide which one of them I like the most. But I hope you are not implying that Psalms is bad.
I really can't decide which one of them I like the most. But I hope you are not implying that Psalms is bad.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: PrismAndGate
of course not. I just enjoy cor a fair bit more.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: PrismAndGate
I wouldn't say that I like either album more than the other. It's more of a "which one am I in the mood for?" situation.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: PrismAndGate
I enjoy everything off of Prelude to The Tragedy as well.
[youtube]VI6OMM5neJk[/youtube] especially this one.
[youtube]VI6OMM5neJk[/youtube] especially this one.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: PrismAndGate
[youtube]px9xRHFExCE[/youtube]
HIgh Quality video from MOD '09.
HIgh Quality video from MOD '09.