i aint listened yet but here it be
<!-- m -->http://www.spin.com/articles/exclusive- ... lsite=true<!-- m -->
new primus song
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: new primus song
I listen, I like.

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new primus song
I'm down, this sounds good to me.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: new primus song
This is really cool, but its like a remix of Bodacious.
All the way through the verse and chorus and then the same 'step aside' lyrics. Awesome solo.
All the way through the verse and chorus and then the same 'step aside' lyrics. Awesome solo.


