WOW! I just stumbled upon these. Sounds great and cool idea! More people need to listen to this band
[youtube]-aR3Y3qSwPE[/youtube]
[youtube]P-9Oum1RKOI[/youtube]
[youtube]jImZepDVZlU[/youtube]
Lost Soul annivesary album
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Lost Soul annivesary album
:annivesary:
More to the point though, Lost Soul are fucking
::::::::::::::::
More to the point though, Lost Soul are fucking
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
