The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by Mr. P »

<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=163049<!-- m -->


Code: Select all

Vocalist Johan Lindstrand has rejoined reactivated Swedish death/thrash metallers THE CROWN.



THE CROWN's current lineup:



Johan Lindstrand - Vocals

Magnus Olsfelt - Bass

Marko Tervonen - Rhythm Guitar

Janne Saarenpää - Drums

Marcus Sunesson - Lead Guitar



Commented the band: "We would like to thank our metal brother Jonas Stålhammar for the amazing teamwork for the last couple of years!!! Respect!!! Next week we'll start rehearsing new material (6-7 news songs written at this point). We hope to enter the studio early 2012.



"We are thinking of doing a few Swedish dates within a couple of months (most likely a first reunion show in our hometown Trollhättan, this time in a proper club) and then focus on doing some kick-ass festivals in 2012."



Added Lindstrand: "Once again I have been blessed with the opportunity to join my oldest friends and brothers in arms Marko, Janne, Magnus and Markus. I'm am so grateful for this and I will do my best to make the original lineup live up to all expectations and we will definitely have a total blast together while rippin' the world to pieces with a lot more years to come.



"Yeah, from now on I am the lead singer in this classic death metal outfit called THE CROWN. Damn! That feels good to say. I will also take some time here to thank Jonas Stålhammar, 'cause he did an amazing job on 'Doomsday King'. You rule, dude!



"Other than that I have to say: THE ORIGINAL FIVE HAS RETURNED!!! Go hide your children."



Jonas Stålhammar stated: "Come in Number 51, your time is up! It's fitting quoting the classic PINK FLOYD song right about now. 



"My time with THE CROWN comes to an end with the return of the true voice of THE CROWN, Johan Lindstrand. 



"It's been a bumpy but really enjoyable ride for me being a member of THE CROWN. It's with great respect I step down to let Johan take his rightful place in the band again. I wish them all the best and they are truly my brothers still."



THE CROWN's latest album, "Doomsday King", was released in September 2010 via Century Media Records.
:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by Hugo. »

Fu just shat every pair of pants in his house.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by Mesarthim »

:xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:tvrkey:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by rhino »

fuck yeah :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by droidspawn »

fucking awesome! I wish it was lindberg but lindstrand is great too.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by rhino »

oh man if lindberg rejoined i would be way fucking excited, but this is still good news
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by droidspawn »

i would jizz in my shorts if tomas ever came back :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Lindberg :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: The Crown re-union number two, yes you read it right.

Post by Meat Engine »

This is most excellent news. :greenie: Lindberg can continue to stay the fuck away from this band.
Post Reply