dead again (hey jorsh)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

dead again (hey jorsh)

Post by rhino »

[youtube]-bRbHtrIEvc[/youtube]



what a great cd



shame, shame, shame, shame its their last
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dead again (hey jorsh)

Post by droidspawn »

yeah :tear:



I actually have this in the car now.



[youtube]fUWXSE-bbIA[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: dead again (hey jorsh)

Post by rhino »

i have neglected this cd for a while, i need to change that asap
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dead again (hey jorsh)

Post by droidspawn »

do eet
Post Reply