what the fuck is this shit
[youtube]IkHQAvZEM1o[/youtube]
really maynard?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: really maynard?
oh for fucks sake.
I think I am finally done caring/worrying about new tool/apc. I'm past tired of waiting and this just seals it.
I think I am finally done caring/worrying about new tool/apc. I'm past tired of waiting and this just seals it.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: really maynard?
i have come to terms that there will never be a new apc, tool is inevitable, but i dont even think it will be out till 2013, late 2012 at the earliest
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: really maynard?
you would think they would be churning out tool albums sooner rather than later these days, cause you know, they aint getting any younger
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: really maynard?
[quote name="rhino"]you would think they would be churning out tool albums sooner rather than later these days, cause you know, they aint getting any younger[/quote]
yeah but you can't cultivate a bullshit sense of mystique if you release albums too frequently
yeah but you can't cultivate a bullshit sense of mystique if you release albums too frequently
