Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by vO)))id »

Only this time at Sonic Ranch studios

:greenie:



Cannibal Corpse Enter Studio with Producer Erik Rutan



We’ve just received word that death metal lifers Cannibal Corpse have begun recording their twelfth studio album at Sonic Ranch studios in Texas with producer Erik Rutan. The new full-length will be the follow-up to 2009′s Evisceration Plague.



“After having spent the past 7 months writing and rehearsing new material, we’re very excited to finally begin recording,” says bassist Alex Webster. “We’ve had great success working with Erik Rutan on our past two albums so we’ve decided to work with him again, but to keep things fresh we decided on a change of location – we’re returning to Sonic Ranch studios in Texas, where we’ve recorded several albums in the past. We are psyched to see how this combination works out- we feel it’s pairing that could result in our best album yet.”



“I am super excited to work with Cannibal Corpse for our 3rd album together,” says Rutan, who worked with Cannibal Corpse on both Kill (2006) and Evisceration Plague. “We are determined to make the best album we possibly can. Everyone is very focused and the new material is awesome. There is a great blend of classic, old school CC with a newer, more heavy, dynamic and aggressive approach. I look forward to the challenge of making one heavy as hell record!”



We’re told that more details on the album, including art, songs and title, will be revealed in the next few months.

<!-- m -->http://www.revolvermag.com/metal-kult<!-- m -->
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by vO)))id »

I loved Evisceration :xx:

But I think Wretched Spawn still gets more plays, that album is super groovy!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I don't listen to any of those
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by PrismAndGate »

I really enjoyed Kill. Evisceration didn't really hit me the same way though.
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by Abzu »

Evisceration Plague :xx: :xx: :xx:



I look forward to this new one. :idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by shadowalk »

Gooo Vahmpy! Personally, I loved the production on Kill and I thought that was their best sounding record ever in terms of production. I know you can make another kickass sounding Cannibal record. You can do it! :redneck: :xx:
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by Syysysyd »

[quote name="Nick"]Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh[/quote]
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by SCUNT »

barnes era >
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Cannibal back into the studio with Rutan!

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]
[quote name="Nick"]Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh[/quote][/quote]
Post Reply