high on fire - snakes for the divine

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by rhino »

[youtube]w4pvC8eaNlQ[/youtube]





:bang:



i forgot how awesome this cd is. anybody do them some hof jammin'
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I was jamming some Saturday whilst doing yard work
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by droidspawn »

here
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by agony bagony »

i like this band but no matter how often i let them they just dont seem able to set my pants on fire
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That's not the proper way to get high on fire
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by agony bagony »

well i blame them
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You need to stop placing the speakers in your pants :shakefist:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by agony bagony »

they just get in there i dont put them there
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

DAMN YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by Meat Engine »

The title track is the only one that really does it for me.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: high on fire - snakes for the divine

Post by agony bagony »

thats part of why the pants dont get charred
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply