best ein cloudkicker
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
best ein cloudkicker
bout fucking time for one of these. if you don't know you need to be all kinds of finding out
vote
vote
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best ein cloudkicker
Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: best ein cloudkicker
i need to unsard and check them out
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: best ein cloudkicker
i did not listen before but i will hear today on youtube
[youtube]F8Rt7u7fnIk[/youtube]
[youtube]qCMksqnwxK8[/youtube]

[youtube]F8Rt7u7fnIk[/youtube]
[youtube]qCMksqnwxK8[/youtube]

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ein cloudkicker
]]][[[ is one of the shortest but has possibly the best material.
The discovery has avalanche though.
The discovery has avalanche though.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
My vote goes to Herr Beacons, but as the Huggy one said, ]]][[[ has some brilliant stuff on it.
[youtube]oStFD-O-f1U[/youtube]
This song makes me want to be an astronaut
[youtube]oStFD-O-f1U[/youtube]
This song makes me want to be an astronaut
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ein cloudkicker
i reckon beacons is the bestest all around. but there is at least one song on every release that makes me go "other people can stop releasing music now"
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ein cloudkicker
Beacons was the first one i heard. Probably the best allrounder.
I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff
Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.
I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff
Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Hugo"]Beacons was the first one i heard. Probably the best allrounder.
I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff
Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.[/quote]
All of this gets a hearty agreement from my face. Even the supposed name of this genre annoys me. Djent
I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff
Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.[/quote]
All of this gets a hearty agreement from my face. Even the supposed name of this genre annoys me. Djent
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ein cloudkicker
Periphery promised so much win and actually delivered a negative amount of it.
I actually think that i like more deathcore bands than djent bands. Or at least find them less insulting to mein ears.
Oh shit I forgot about deathcore breakdowns there for a second.
I actually think that i like more deathcore bands than djent bands. Or at least find them less insulting to mein ears.
Oh shit I forgot about deathcore breakdowns there for a second.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Nick"]Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best ein cloudkicker
still working on downloading it
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best ein cloudkicker
and by working on it i mean i haven't even looked for them yet
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Devy"]A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.[/quote]
I mainly dont like a) how its all one note. and b) they go on for fucking forever and c) people go fucking APESHIT for them.
Theres a good deathcore band from dublin called red enemy, but they still have the odd breakdown which saddens me.
The ironic thing is, i love a good non-deathcore breakdown. Nothing like a good groove a la Cryptopsy or Psycroptic.
I mainly dont like a) how its all one note. and b) they go on for fucking forever and c) people go fucking APESHIT for them.
Theres a good deathcore band from dublin called red enemy, but they still have the odd breakdown which saddens me.
The ironic thing is, i love a good non-deathcore breakdown. Nothing like a good groove a la Cryptopsy or Psycroptic.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Devy"]A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.[/quote]
I mainly dont like a) how its all one note. and b) they go on for fucking forever and c) people go fucking APESHIT for them.
Theres a good deathcore band from dublin called red enemy, but they still have the odd breakdown which saddens me.
The ironic thing is, i love a good non-deathcore breakdown. Nothing like a good groove a la Cryptopsy or Psycroptic.[/quote]
I missed the end of your original post, I was talking about these bullshit djent bands that are popping up.
I've really got nothing good to say about deathcore bands.
[quote name="Devy"]A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.[/quote]
I mainly dont like a) how its all one note. and b) they go on for fucking forever and c) people go fucking APESHIT for them.
Theres a good deathcore band from dublin called red enemy, but they still have the odd breakdown which saddens me.
The ironic thing is, i love a good non-deathcore breakdown. Nothing like a good groove a la Cryptopsy or Psycroptic.[/quote]
I missed the end of your original post, I was talking about these bullshit djent bands that are popping up.
I've really got nothing good to say about deathcore bands.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ein cloudkicker
not cloudkicker
ben is all like "hey guys i'm going to write songs now" and everyone else goes "but we want to transcribe the phone book!" and he goes "well, you enjoy your little selves doing that then!" and then songs emerge and they are amazing and have nothing to do with the phone book and everyone is happy.
i think what i'm trying to say is, fuck aaron aaronson
i think what i'm trying to say is, fuck aaron aaronson
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
I have a fellating lover who writes the djent crap. He often told me that he'd write a riff and then stick three notes on the end "to make it interesting". Write an interesting riff in the first place you silly boots.
He also isn't keen on Cloudkicker
He also isn't keen on Cloudkicker
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Skinoperable"]djent
::::::
it's like they're trying to write a math equation or spell something out in morse code whilst using one really down tuned note[/quote]
what happened to writing awesome tunes
it's like they're trying to write a math equation or spell something out in morse code whilst using one really down tuned note[/quote]
what happened to writing awesome tunes
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Hugo"]Beacons was the first one i heard. Probably the best allrounder.
I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff
Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.[/quote]
I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff
Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
Tuning down an entire octave 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
Bassists are going to have to start using bungee cords instead of strings.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13574">viewto ... t=13574</a><!-- l -->
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best ein cloudkicker
i like me some beacons
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]not enough people are in the know on this[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"]Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Nick"]Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this[/quote][/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: best ein cloudkicker
is it me or is there no volume control anywhere on bandcamp
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: best ein cloudkicker
That's when the sard kicks in
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: best ein cloudkicker
*downloads albums*
I will give them a proper listen on the morrow
I will give them a proper listen on the morrow
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="Devy"]Tuning down an entire octave
[/quote]
Tosin abasi plays in drop E.
Tosin abasi plays in drop E.

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]seriously 38 posts and three votes. and all the music is free.
just,
[/quote]
Mmm... I am also disappoint.
just,
Mmm... I am also disappoint.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: best ein cloudkicker
really though who/what/it is a cloudkicker?
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: best ein cloudkicker
our lord and master kicks clouds out of his motherfucking way
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: best ein cloudkicker
not impressed 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ein cloudkicker
congratulations on waiting four minutes to digest five releases' worth of music
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
I jammed Beacons as a cunt again today 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ein cloudkicker
thats because you are familiar with the ways of the good
now gimme a hug before i give you a knuckle sandwich
now gimme a hug before i give you a knuckle sandwich
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
I'll be happy to embrace you when more people embrace the cloud kickery.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
Remember that time Lummo embedded a Beavis and Butthead soundclip in his sig which played in any thread he posted in? We need that, but with a Cloudkicker song.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: best ein cloudkicker
holy crap I forgot about that.
I don't think it would work on this board.
I don't think it would work on this board.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ein cloudkicker
lummo is the one who got me into cloudkicker when he posted the discovery on 2.0 