Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 28 Sep 2011, 22:24
I really think this might be album of the year for me. I downloaded this months ago when it was posted in FS and I find myself listening to it at least once or twice a week since.
the band out of Dallas, Texas could be described as blackened sludge that also uses an Upright bass and Cello in their music in addition to the standard guitar and bass.
they have their entire debut album posted on their facebook page. I highly recommend checking it out. the album is worth listening to in one go, don't get halfway through and quit because there are lost of neat parts therein.
<!-- m -->
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-To-A ... 8091127385 <!-- m -->
although if you want to listen to it quality like I would suggest downloading it.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="
forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10247">viewto ... t=10247</a ><!-- l -->
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 29 Sep 2011, 04:01
that bass player
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 29 Sep 2011, 04:07
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 29 Sep 2011, 04:09
i heard this band before, and i seem to remember liking them but i cant even recall what they sound like, i'll have to listen again
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 29 Sep 2011, 04:10
I think they are right up your alley
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 29 Sep 2011, 06:09