last time you listened to hypocrisy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

last time you listened to hypocrisy

Post by agony bagony »

without falling asleep?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: last time you listened to hypocrisy

Post by deckard »

never :greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: last time you listened to hypocrisy

Post by rhino »

last weekend i think it was



[youtube]-VTiMtfb8OQ[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: last time you listened to hypocrisy

Post by Hugo. »

Ive been listening to hypocrisy and watching breaking bad all day.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: last time you listened to hypocrisy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I ain't never falled asleep jamming hypocrisy
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply