say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]ENXvZ9YRjbo[/youtube]





:greenie:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You jam some pinkerton?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by rhino »

i still need to listen to it :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

ok, stormy hasn't listen to after and you haven't listened to pinkerton. shit just ain't right ya'lls.



you both have some homework to do now
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by rhino »

i just downloaded it and i am rocking it now. this sounds fucking great, if the rest of the album is like this then it might be their best
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by SCUNT »

terrible band
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

that albumer usually takes people the longest to get into. cool you are enjoying it right away :fonz:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="smelly"]terrible band[/quote]





Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by rhino »

it has a good fuzzy, driving rockin sound to it, and to be honest i havent heard much other weezer than blue album
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

well then you need the green album and hurley, aside from blue and pinkerton. the rest you can do without :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]i just downloaded it and i am rocking it now. this sounds fucking great, if the rest of the album is like this then it might be their best[/quote]



It is the best :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by Abzu »

:eyes: Their bass player from Vermont is dead.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh:[/quote]



from the thread title I thought it was going to be about Metallica-ahh
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]ok, stormy hasn't listen to after and you haven't listened to pinkerton. shit just ain't right ya'lls.[/quote]



if it helps, i have listened to pinkerton.



i don't know why they continued releasing albums after that though, 'cuz they clearly exhausted their supply of good tunes on that album. put another way, you could say that weezer was.... MUCH BETTER IN THE 90'S
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

while this is true good sir, have you gave hurley a listen? it is actually quite good and I think it has their 90's spirit intact.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by jawn galliano »

i've heard a whole bunch of songs from their post-pinkerton catalog over the years, and i didn't like any of 'em. i honestly couldn't tell you what albums they were from though, aside from one single that i know was off the green album
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fuck the green album so hard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]q1u10XiwwI4[/youtube]

[youtube]zoYHOhqeyO8[/youtube]

[youtube]LierM_PrnrU[/youtube]

[youtube]DBtqKmyNZ8Y[/youtube]

[youtube]d7kftd5YMCU[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by jawn galliano »

i'll check them youtubers later, i am listening to herr pinkerton right now :gay:



[quote name="Nick"]Fuck the green album so hard[/quote]



correct
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by droidspawn »

do it, i think you may just dig it, if not, go listen listen to after!!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: say it aint sowowaowoaoooaaahh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]

[quote name="Nick"]Fuck the green album so hard[/quote]



correct[/quote]



The radio destroyed that album before it even had a chance
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply