mars red sky

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

mars red sky

Post by agony bagony »

<!-- m -->http://www.marsredsky.com/<!-- m -->



some good, super-laid back stoner jammin. if they were all-instrumental this would be amazing. the vocals are a little light in the pants for my taste. but it's good chillin music
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: mars red sky

Post by neckred »

they must like Sleep
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mars red sky

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I like sleep
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: mars red sky

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Nick"]I like sleep[/quote]
Post Reply