Anyone?
Apparently I have mutual friends with Eugene. I had no idea.
Gogol Bordello
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Gogol Bordello
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Gogol Bordello
I like this duders though I haven't heard their latest album.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Gogol Bordello
They are doing secret free show in Burlington tonight. I am jealous my girlfriend is there and I am 2 hours south with work in the morning. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Gogol Bordello
He's playing in the Occupy Burlington encampment right now. fellating lover of mine opened for him.

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Gogol Bordello
[youtube]OrDLtkOud7w[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Gogol Bordello
My bro is good friends with Eugene, he gigs a lot in NYC. I like some tunes but I've kind of burnt out on them, way overplayed by my brother. 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Gogol Bordello
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.