stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by neckred »

post videos



[youtube]fOosjQ-uNH0[/youtube]



[youtube]owu_xx2T1d4[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[youtube]-uo9BgKytXQ[/youtube]



These guys are from my area, they fucking rock live. So god damn loud. 2 guys no vocals.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by neckred »

post some songs foos, this thread needs to be massive like the music it represents
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]mjV9GT39a44[/youtube]



Fucking Acid Witch man :bang:
Image
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]uRo8g9gPMYk[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Whores of Tijuana :gay::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by neckred »

[quote name="Nick"]Whores of Tijuana :gay::::::::[/quote]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by neckred »

[youtube]Rg_qBBd5HUU[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by neckred »

not enough acid rock in this thread
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Y'all shadowalk's greatest fear jam some sheavy?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]v5XAyFLfv9U[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Indian :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Nick"]Indian :xx:[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Not you silly
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by neckred »

[youtube]9N3wkru_wd4[/youtube]



old school Soundgarden fits nicely in this thread
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Nick"]Not you silly[/quote]



:frown:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by droidspawn »

:hard-on bearer:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]Y'all shadowalk's greatest fear jam some sheavy?[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Hugo. »

Some dank shit here.

[youtube]dK46o8HrT34[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

great song title
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: stoner/acid/sludge rock/metal thread

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]Ea44-MX4rLk[/youtube]

These ladies visited my town recently, it was fun :gay:
Post Reply