When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
[youtube]3an8jdsVM3s[/youtube]
Was somebody listening to this...
[youtube]byEPbNGKwKQ[/youtube]
and go "that's pretty fuckin' awesome, but I could probably make that at least 75% more obnoxious"?
Was somebody listening to this...
[youtube]byEPbNGKwKQ[/youtube]
and go "that's pretty fuckin' awesome, but I could probably make that at least 75% more obnoxious"?

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
The meshuggah pattern syncopates the same quadruplet over six bars. The monstrosity one 'rights' itself and the end of every second bar. Haake follows the drums with the DB in Bleed. Also, the monstrosity guitars introduce that cool melody into their one.
I see where youre going with it though.
"that's pretty fuckin' awesome, but I could probably make that at least 75% more obnoxious"?
Actually thats a pretty good explaination
Both are killer tracks *plays bleed*
I see where youre going with it though.
"that's pretty fuckin' awesome, but I could probably make that at least 75% more obnoxious"?
Actually thats a pretty good explaination
Both are killer tracks *plays bleed*

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
Bleed is watching a hard-on bearer break the world record for sprinting, Perpetual War is watching a naked woman jogging.
Both are impressive, but only one causes a commotion in my codpiece.
Both are impressive, but only one causes a commotion in my codpiece.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
The day I lost faith in nilechat was when I posted perpetual war in a thread for epic intros and the only comment that acknowledged it was one which said 'good song, but not really an epic intro.'
I OF COURSE proceded to exit the building hastily all like
Also, I hate when meshuggah cut the bit after the solo in Bleed out
I OF COURSE proceded to exit the building hastily all like
Also, I hate when meshuggah cut the bit after the solo in Bleed out

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
I love this top comment on Bleed:
TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR T TRR

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
The deluge of IDI praise that came out on it's release was so obviously fucking fake and orchestrated I couldnt believe it.

- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
mehshuggah
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
DJUN DJUIN
(permutations of DJUN DJUN)
DJUN DJUN DJUN
(permutations of DJUN DJUN DJUN)
OMG ARITHMETIC IS SO ADVANCED
(reprise of DJUN DJUN)
DJUN
(wicked impressed)
DJUN DJUN DJUN
(omg whats songwriting? basic arithmetic is the new music, fuck yourselves!)
(permutations of DJUN DJUN)
DJUN DJUN DJUN
(permutations of DJUN DJUN DJUN)
OMG ARITHMETIC IS SO ADVANCED
(reprise of DJUN DJUN)
DJUN
(wicked impressed)
DJUN DJUN DJUN
(omg whats songwriting? basic arithmetic is the new music, fuck yourselves!)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
I want you to sit down and play any 30 seconds of Bleed accurately in the first 20 tries. Go ahead, I've got time.
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
[quote name="HbW"]I want you to sit down and play any 30 seconds of Bleed accurately in the first 20 tries. Go ahead, I've got time.
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.[/quote]
The first part isn;t too bad, the second verse is just ridiculous.
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.[/quote]
The first part isn;t too bad, the second verse is just ridiculous.

- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
[quote name="HbW"]I want you to sit down and play any 30 seconds of Bleed accurately in the first 20 tries. Go ahead, I've got time.
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.[/quote]

Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.[/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
[quote name="HbW"]I want you to sit down and play any 30 seconds of Bleed accurately in the first 20 tries. Go ahead, I've got time.
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.[/quote]
make me
Not saying I like or listen to Meshuggah, but still, credit where credit is due.[/quote]
make me
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
You owe it to yourself to give up on this shit after a few tries.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: When I hear "Bleed" by Meshuggah, I wonder...
The bard appreciate mehshitgay and hates opeth like anything.

..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..