hey R yan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

hey R yan

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]rbSVwLRPqNo[/youtube]



:chetty:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey R yan

Post by Boss Primigenius »

[youtube]U6XlAgDqP6g[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey R yan

Post by droidspawn »

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14028&p=22800 ... p228008</a><!-- l -->
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey R yan

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

ahahaahaha yeah I know I already did a topic about it, but is too late. I will renew it in the future. Is for me an official hey-ryan thread ahahah :greenie:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey R yan

Post by Devy »

You realise that "Hey Ryan" hasn't been brewed for quite some time now, right?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey R yan

Post by droidspawn »

:fonz:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey R yan

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Hey ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :greenie:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey R yan

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Mem"][youtube]U6XlAgDqP6g[/youtube]



:xx:[/quote]



all i can concentrate on is that they picked the wrong album cover for the background :shakefist:
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey R yan

Post by Boss Primigenius »

Yeah that shouldn't have been very hard to get right considering the album has the same title and all :redneck:



I can concentrate on shaking the booty just fine though :greenie:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey R yan

Post by Hugo. »

Kool Keith >
Image
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey R yan

Post by Boss Primigenius »

Dr. Octagon :thingy:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey R yan

Post by Hugo. »

Dr Octagon is dead I killed him :redneck:



Dr Dooom is in the room! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:
Image
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey R yan

Post by Boss Primigenius »

He shouldn't have done that :eyes:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey R yan

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]NuZUIZZFCPk[/youtube]



It good. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey R yan

Post by Boss Primigenius »

OK that's actually pretty good. I haven't really listened to any KK released in the last decade or so, but I will check this out now.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hey R yan

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]Th0V-fxo9CE[/youtube]
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey R yan

Post by Boss Primigenius »

[youtube]o6TUhx2wX0M[/youtube]



Rollin' down the street smokin' endo sippin' on gin and juice :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey R yan

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]



:thingy::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hey R yan

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]NtILxBszyf8[/youtube]



:redneck:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hey R yan

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="Nick"][youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]



:thingy::::::::::[/quote]



I forgot that this song samples Michael McDonald.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: hey R yan

Post by Abzu »

Today I jammed

[youtube]OR07r0ZMFb8[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey R yan

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I forgot that this song samples Michael McDonald.[/quote]



[youtube]hnahCol3lXs[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey R yan

Post by jawn galliano »

also, highly relevant:



[youtube]JdSmzS1Fklk[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey R yan

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Mem"][youtube]o6TUhx2wX0M[/youtube]



Rollin' down the street smokin' endo sippin' on gin and juice :xx:[/quote]

:thingy:
Image
Post Reply